In a country consisting of 1001 cities there are two way flights between some n pairs of cities.
It is observed that for any two cities A and B there is a sequence of 1000 flights starting
at A ending at B and visiting each of the remaining cities exactly once. Find the minimal
possible value of n.
Correct Solutions by,
- Toshihiro Shimizu, Kawasaki, Japan
- Roger Bengtsson, Lund, Sweden
- Magnus Jakobsson, Lund, Sweden
- Halil İbrahim Kanpak Kütahya Nafi Güral Fen Lisesi
- Barış Koyuncu Özel Enka Lisesi, İstanbul
- Berke Yavuz Bilkent University