GENERAL RULES AND REGULARTIONS:
- The skatepark is open on weekdays and weekends from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.; that is, during daylight hours or when the lighting is on.
- The skatepark is open to Bilkent users only. These include: Bilkent University students and alumni; Bilkent University employees and their family members; and MHO, BLIS and IDV School students.
- Safety equipment, such as helmets and knee, elbow and wrist pads, must be worn at all times.
- Eating, drinking and chewing gum are not permitted on the track or while skateboarding/skating. In addition, the use of glass or any other breakable items on or around the track is forbidden.
- The skatepark is suitable only for three people at the same time.
- Pets are not permitted in the skatepark.
- Onlookers must watch from outside the track.
- Users under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent while using the skatepark.
- Children under the age of 7 are not permitted in the skatepark.
- Users must leave the park when requested by the security staff or any other authorized personnel, whether the request is made in consequence of a breach of rules or due to other necessity.
- It is forbidden to use the skatepark when the surfaces are wet, icy or snow-covered, as well as during rainy weather.
- Skatepark is monitored by video camera.
Permitted in Skatepark:
- Roller Skates
Not Permitted in Skatepark:
- Motorized vehicles of any kind
These rules are for the benefit of all students and staff members of Bilkent University, and are intended to ensure the proper operation of the skatepark facility in order to provide a safe environment for skateboarding/skating. It is thus requested that all users observe the rules. Users are responsible for their own safety, and legal responsibility belongs to the user. Bilkent University cannot be held responsible for personal injury resulting from use of the facility.
EMERGENCY LINE 290 6666