“Sports as a Way of Life” Sporting Everywhere
- Squats (20 reps)
- Glute Bridge (20 reps)
- Lunge (20 reps)
- Dead Bug (20 reps)
- Knee Up (20 reps)
- Push-up/Wall Push-up (20 reps)
- Jumping Jack (20 reps)
- Arm Circle (30 secs)
- Burpee (12 reps)
- Plank (30 secs)
What are the benefits of Pilates?
- Corrects posture disorders.
- Facilitates concentration, improves ability to maintain balance.
- Reduces joint pain.
- Increases bone intensity.
- Strengthens especially abdominal, lower back, and hip muscles.
- Prevents injuries.
- Improves mobility of the spinal column.
- Develops flexibility.
- Improves (corrects) body posture.
- Improves the capacity of circulatory and respiratory systems.
- Increases muscle rate, reduces fat rate.
- Ensures motivation and focusing.
- We recommend the following Pilates routine 3-4 days a week.
7 Benefits to Practise Yoga Before Going Sleep
- Reduces anxiety and worry
- Helps to establish a bed-time routine
- Improves circulation
- Stimulates weight loss
- Relieves pain in muscles and joints
- Helps to get rid of lack of sleep
- Increases your energy in the morning.
- We recommend the following Yoga routine everyday before sleep.
For more information:firstname.lastname@example.org