The Bilkent University Security Office is in charge of campus security in line with the provisions of Article 5188 of the law regarding private security services.
Security Office is responsible for:
- Checking and registering the IDs of people and vehicles at campus entrance points
- Bilkent University security staff provides 24 – hour safety by making regular rounds around the buildings, facilities and the green areas located in vicinity of campus. The University also has a surveillance system available at campus entrances as well as buildings and parking lots.
- Regulating campus traffic; enforcing traffic rules and regulations
- In campus vicinity, physical violence is considered an unacceptable behavior and may be required a disciplinary action.
- Preventing noise pollution on campus inside buildings, classrooms, and dormitories
- Regularly checking on non-smoking areas to make sure all individuals comply with smoking ban
- In the case of a lost item, please immediately contact the security staff of the building where the items were lost. If you cannot find your item at the building security desk, contact the main Security Office located in the basement of G Building (Main Campus) in Room B-09.
- Please call the Bilkent Emergency Call Center, which is available for 24/7 at 290-6666 for assistance in the above or similar matters.