Information regarding the Spring Festival concerts:
Below you may find information regarding the Levent Yuksel and Sila concerts at the Odeon that will take place on May 4 and 5, 2018 starting at 21:00.
STUDENTS may purchase two tickets for each concert from the system. The ticket will be uploaded onto the student’s identification card. Students will use their id cards to enter the Odeon. The owner of a second ticket must also enter with the student who bought the tickets. Those found to have given their student id cards to another person for that person to enter the concert will be recorded and processed accordingly. For this reason, do not forget to bring your student id card with you to the concert and bear in mind that if you bought a ticket for a second person this person must accompany you while entering. Students who do not have their id cards with them will not be admitted into the Odeon even if they have purchased a ticket. Those accompanying our students to the concerts who are not Bilkent students will not be admitted into the Festival Area.
GRADUATES may purchase four tickets for each concert from the system. The tickets will be uploaded onto the NEW ID CARDS WITH MICROCHIPS. Graduates will enter the Odeon using these new id cards. If you have bought tickets for others they must accompany you while entering the Odeon. Those found to have given their graduate id cards to another person for that person to enter the concert will be recorded and processed accordingly. For this reason, do not forget to bring your graduate id card with you to the concert and bear in mind that if you bought tickets for others these people must accompany you while entering. Graduates who do not have their id cards with microchips will not be admitted into the Odeon even if they have purchased a ticket.
UNIVERSITY STAFF may purchase four tickets for each concert from the system. Staff will also enter the concert(s) with their id cards. Those accompanying our staff to the concert must also enter with the person that purchased the tickets.
* If your id card is for any reason not being recognized by the card reader then you will not be admitted into the Odeon. For this reason, we feel that it will be prudent to test your id cards in advance.
* Furthermore, paper tickets are available at the Dean of Students’ Office for students and staff of IDV ozel Bilkent High School, BLIS and personnel of Bilkent Holding. Up to four tickets may be purchased after the presentation of a valid student or staff identification card.
* Children of our graduates and staff who are under the age of six may enter the Odeon with their families. Children above this age require a ticket to enter the concert. Please do not insist in this regard.
* The usage of any tobacco products and electronic cigarettes are strictly prohibited in the Odeon. Those found to be in noncompliance will be escorted outside the Odeon by security personnel and will be penalized on site. These people will not be allowed to enter the Odeon again.
* Except for water bottles that have not been opened, no liquids will be allowed in the Odeon. Water and soft drinks are available for purchase inside the Odeon.
* Due to security protocol all bags will be checked while entering. If possible, we advise you to not bring a bag to the concert for the sake of avoiding long entry lines.
Hoping to see you at the Spring Festival Concerts,
Student Activities Center