Preparation before the exam:
- You will take the exam in a well-lit room where you will be sitting at a desk with the computer facing you. You should be alone in the room.
- You must have a computer equipped with camera and microphone to be able to take the exam. If you don’t have a computer, a smart phone will be allowed.
- You must be able to scan your exam papers and upload them to Moodle and/or send them by email to the instructor.
- You must have an Internet connection to connect to Zoom Exam Session and Course Moodle Page. Check your Internet connection beforehand and login to Zoom and Moodle 10 minutes before the exam starts.
- Bring 5-10 empty A4 size papers to write your answers.
During the exam:
- Turn on cameras and microphones and place the camera sufficiently far away in such a way that the instructor is able to see your hands and the desk.
- You will read the questions from the computer screen. Use full screen mode to see the questions from your desk without touching the mouse or keyboard. You are allowed to get closer to the screen for a short period if you cannot see the question well.
- You will not be allowed to leave your room before the exam ends.
- When the exam ends, number the pages. Write your name, surname, student number at the top of each odd-numbered page and sign them at the top right corner.
- Scan your answer sheets (possibly using your smart phones) and upload to Moodle. If you have difficulty uploading to Moodle, send the scanned files to the e-mail address of the instructor.
- In some cases, the instructor may break the exam into multiple such sessions where the above procedure is repeated.