The Bilkent Computer Center (BCC) provides and coordinates some of the software licenses used by departments and units. Currently BCC manages the following software licences:
- COMSOL – (Multiphysics simulation suite, can only be used in the BCC Labs)
- EViews – (Econometric analysis, forecasting & simulation tool, 100 concurrent users, can only be used in the BCC Labs)
- Simulink & Matlab (Numerical computation and 4th generation programmşing language, with around 50 additional “toolbox”es) (faculty and students can get their licenses here.)
- Minitab (Statistical tool, 55 concurrent users, can only be used in the BCC Labs)
- SPSS (Statistical tool, 100 concurrent users, can only be used in the BCC Labs)
- Stata (Statistical tool, 40 concurrent users, can only be used in the BCC Labs)
- Treeage (Decision trees,advanced modelling tool, can only be used in the BCC Labs sınırlıdır)
If you need one of the above licenses, please contact BCC through the e-mail address: hotline@bilkent….
Software licenses managed by departments or units are:
- XpressMP (Linear programming, Please contact Dr. Emre Uzun (emreu@bilkent Phone: x3484 ) of the Industrial Engineering dept.)
- Solidworks (3D CAD and modelling tool, Please contact Dr. Şakir Baytaroğlu (sakir.baytaroglu@bilkent Phone: x3067 ) of the Mechnanical Eng. Dept.)
Licenses for Microsoft products must by purchased through the Procurement Office using the department’s of project’s budget.
Some Microsoft software products are available freely for educational and research purposes through Microsoft DreamSpark programme. One must be member of a STEM department in order to benefit from this programme.